Tuesday, January 11, 2011

These are whoppers


Hello!
Are you glad I'm back?
I was dating a really nice guy... who (of course) I met him online. I have nothing negative to say about him but it just didn't work out... we were really opposites.
ANYWHO
I have two stories that occured in one day (today).

These are whoppers.

Okay, first of all, I started talking to this guy Phil online like a week ago. He seemed pretty nice, had his shit together, a masters degree, his own business, etc. Anywho, we exchanged numbers yesterday and chatted on the phone. He was coming on a little strong so I wasn't sure if I could get a good read on him. So then he was texting me all day today. He seemed really nice. So I sign online a little while ago and low and behold there he is. He IMs me and says he is a "horny mess" (which he hasn't been gross like that yet). So I say that "I'm sorry to hear that" and he says that women he dates aren't really "into" the same things he is. So clearly he wants me to ask what he is into. So I say "why, what do you like?" And I quote:
" being dominate, deepthroat.. rough sex.. toys., anal" (copied and pasted directly from the IM)
on my end there is silence.....
so two minutes later he says "you?"
To which I reply "I'm not really comfortable discussing that with you"
So then he flies off the handle. He says I am rude because "I asked him" and I won't share it with him... so I say "sorry I'm just not comfortable I don't even know you". So then he says "lose my number" and blocks me!

WHAT PLANET IS HE ON?!

Okay this one is even better.
So on okcupid, when you view someone's profile it shows them. So I view this cute black guy's profile. So I log in and see that he messages me. What's his message?

"I'm your neighbor".

I'M SO EMBARRASSED... AHHHHHHHH!

1 comment:

  1. First of all conversions starting like that are leading dangerously down the road to creepy aim cyber sex requests....
    Second of all, did he expect you to respond, "mmmm deepthroat, now that you mention it that sounds really good right now..."
    I bet he's on (or not to far off from being placed) on the national sex offender registry.

    Hah, your neighbor! What are the chances!? No point in being embarrassed, he's online dating too! Did you guys ever exchange any more messages?

    ReplyDelete